As we monitor and learn more about the spread of Coronavirus in our city and across Australia, we want to be transparent about what we are doing to protect our customers and employees.
As a dealership, we have been working behind the scenes to make it easier for our customers to interact with us online. Our Customer Relations team is ready and waiting to answer all of your questions as well as send you product videos, all from the comfort of your home.
Not only have we embraced online for our customers, but we have also made big changes in the way we communicate internally between staff and departments. We have enhanced our technology and moved our processes online to minimise face-to-face contact.
We have also enforced strict hygiene procedures across every aspect of the sales and service journey.
Although we have always practiced cleanliness, all of our staff have been provided additional hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes to ensure their workspaces and offices are cleaned throughout the day and between each customer visit.
Customers have the option to test drive a car alone, with no staff member present.
We are implementing virtual test drives and product presentations to enable our customers to learn more about the vehicle they are interested in without having to visit the dealership in person.
We are fully stocked, with all cars in the yard displaying driveaway pricing and specifications. Feel free to pop in after-hours if you're more comfortable.
We have extended our Online Enquiry team's hours from early morning to late evening, seven days a week (including Public Holidays) to answer any questions about sales, finance, parts, and service.
We are introducing steering wheel and gear shifter wrapping.
Vehicle keys are being placed in plastic zip-lock bags.
Our courtesy bus will cease operation due to social distancing regulations.
Our waiting areas are cleaned frequently and we have removed refreshments.
Our staff is wiping down reception benches including EFTPOS machines between each customer visit.
We can also take payments over the phone.
During these uncertain times, it's important to stand together and support each other. We are a 100% locally owned family business that has been supporting this industry for over 10 years around Hervey Bay and Maryborough.
We will stand with our communities through the tough times and ask for the same support in return.
Volkswagen Amarok V6 W-Series now available at Fraser Coast Volkswagen, Hervey Bay, QLD.
Meet the beast
Say hello to an animal like no other. Trained in collaboration with the experts at Walkinshaw, the Amarok V6 W-Series is an aggressive, high-performance beast with an unbreakable spirit. Reared to rule the road, this enhanced Amarok is a force to be reckoned with.
A new pack leader
Synonymous with success both on and off the track, Walkinshaw took the tough Amarok V6 ladder chassis and created a true performance machine. Tuned as a GT, the Amarok V6 W-Series delivers an exhilarating drive experience on all fronts.
Steals the spotlight
Aggressively styled to reflect its abilities, the Amarok V6 W-Series earns itself an all-new front grille, wheel arch flare extensions, molded sports bars and custom forged 20” Clayton alloy wheels. If that wasn’t enough, the unique decals and Walkinshaw branding is there to let people know it’s in a class of its own.
Moves like an animal
The Amarok V6 W-Series might be wild at heart but on the road it’s as focused as they come. Engineered with superior steering, a retuned GT suspension and large Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres, you’ll find perfect balance wherever the road takes you.
You don't need to have motor oil in your veins like the people of Walkinshaw to own an Amarok V6 W-Series, but some say you never just choose one to ride - it has to choose you. Take a look at the stock and see which one will let you take the reins.
Amarok V6 W580
Climb into raw power refined and discover enhancements such as black interior headlining, LED fog lamps, a multi-function steering wheel, tailored carpet mats, dual-zone climatronic air conditioning and much more.
Amarok V6 W580S
A true force to be reckoned with, the W580S delivers luxury like none other with features including a sleek sail plane styling bar, electric folding mirrors, tuned twin-pipe exhaust and unique bonnet decals.
Amarok V6 W580X
If you want to drive it, you'll have to wrangle it first. This off-road beast has special off-road 4x4 tuning, front suspension lift and custom body protection. And when you are off the beaten track, the custom LED light bar, lights the way.
A true GT at its core, the Amarok V6 W-Series delivers thrills like nothing else.
A true thoroughbred
You don’t become the most powerful ute in your class without packing some serious punch. With class-leading torque, the W-Series’ peak power surges to 200kW on Overboost to get from 0-100km in just 7.3 seconds.
Small details, big difference
Sometimes it’s the little things that truly make an impact. Take the tuned twin exhaust with branded tips for example, subtle but unique in every way.
You can always spot a pack leader and the Amarok V6 W-Series is no exception. Standing taller and wider with a completely redesigned front bumper, wheel arch flares, bonnet protector, air intake grille and unique Walkinshaw decals, this is a vehicle that demands attention.
Greatness from within
The perfect mix of utility and refinement, the spacious cabin offers maximum comfort on every ride with luxurious Art Velour upholstery in the W580 and ergonomic electric seats in two-tone Vienna leather3 with the W580S. Plus, with Walkinshaw-branded headrests and floormats, you’ll find constant reminders that you’re experiencing something unique.
The eyes of the beast
Brandishing bi-xenon headlamps with LED daytime lights and all-new LED fog lamps and surrounds, the Amarok V6 Wâ€‘Series is able to light the way at any time of day or night.
Forge your own path
Sitting on 20" x 9" Clayton custom forged alloy wheel wrapped in large Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres, you can enjoy the ability to go anywhere in confidence with exceptional traction on virtually any surface.
1. on Overboost
2. For illustrative purposes only. This is not an exact reproduction of the exterior colours or upholstery colours, please contact your Volkswagen dealer for further information on colours and upholstery combinations.
3. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
4. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
5. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
6. Overseas models may be shown for illustrative purposes only. Please note that the above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional item, at extra cost. For a full range of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories, please visit an authorised Volkswagen Dealer.
7. For Amaroks fitted with factory styling bars the Amarok Premium Roll Cover can only be purchased in conjunction with a Sports bar adaptor kit. Items such as sports equipment and tablets are shown for illustration purposes only and are not available for purchase from Volkswagen Group Australia or its Dealers.
8. Towing capacities are applicable to Volkswagen Genuine Accessory Tow Bar. Towing capacity figures are maximum figures and actual towing capacity depends on factors including the laden mass of the vehicle, driving conditions and fitment of any accessories. Volkswagen Group Australia does not endorse or will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use or fitment of electronic trailer brakes.